Proteins are the functional units of life. They orchestrate most biological functions in any cell, organ, or organism. Our understanding of biological systems relies on the ability to directly study proteins on a proteome-wide scale.
Mass spectrometry-based discovery proteomics technology is now an established tool for biomarker research, drug target discovery, pathway modeling, mechanisms of action studies, and many other areas. Major advancements in sample preparation, mass spectrometry instrumentation, and data analysis algorithms enable deep and reproducible quantification of entire proteomes.
Biognosys is hosting several proteomics experts in a daylong event to discuss and cover a broad range of topics related to the latest developments in discovery proteomics technologies:
- Novel sample preparation protocols for challenging samples
- Development and optimization of acquisition methods for discovery proteomics workflows
- Use of stable isotope labelled standard (SIS) peptides for quantitative precision in data independent acquisition (DIA)
- Latest advancements in discovery proteomics data analysis algorithms
- High-throughput methods for single cell proteomics
Attendees will have the opportunity to hear world class researchers and interact with scientists working on next generation proteomics workflows in a friendly and casual environment.