We are hosting a lunch symposium on Tuesday 4th April at 12.45 in the room S16. Speakers at the symposium include:
- Dr. Oliver Rinner, CEO of Biognosys: Introduction of Biognosys and the lunch symposium
- Dr. Lukas Reiter, CTO of Biognosys: High precision iRT for a more reproducible and comprehensive proteome profiling using Spectronaut
- Dr. Uli Ohmayer, Helmholtz Zentrum München: Benchmarking precision, linearity, and analytical depth of LFQ of a complex sample in Data-independent acquisition (DIA) and Data-dependent acquisition (DDA) mode
Additionally, Dr. Florian Marty, Product Support Manager at Biognosys, will present QuiC – an easy to use QC monitor for main proteomics workflows in the News Corner on Sunday 2nd April at 16.25.
Our R&D team will share their data in the Quantitative Proteomics Poster Session B on Monday 3rd April at 15.00:
- Dr. Lukas Reiter: High precision retention time indexing (iRT) improves coverage and reproducibility in the targeted analysis of DIA data using Spectronaut (P167)
- Dr. Sebastian Müller: Absolute Quantification of the Human Plasma Proteome by using Stable-Isotope-Standard Peptides in Data-Independent-Acquisition Analysis (P168)
- Dr. Roland Bruderer: Targeted data-independent-acquisition data analysis in super complex samples (P171)
We look forward to seeing you in Potsdam.