Join Biognosys at the HUPO 2017 in Dublin, Ireland from September 17 - 21, 2017.
We would like to invite you to our lunch symposium on Tuesday 19th September titled “The Future of High-Throughput Human Plasma Proteomics”. Recent advancements in mass spectrometry technology enable the quantification of plasma proteomes in a high-throughput mode of hundreds or even thousands of samples. This lunch symposium will focus on applications of different proteomics workflows for large-scale plasma sample studies.
- Prof. Manuel Mayr, King’s College London: Plasma Proteomics in Epidemiology: are we really measuring the correct apolipoproteins for cardiovascular disease risk assessment?
- Dr. Roland Bruderer, Biognosys AG: High throughput, single shot plasma proteome profiling on a robust capillary flow setup
Our R&D team will also present their latest breakthroughs in oral and poster sessions:
- Dr. Lukas Reiter: Prioritized iRT in spectral libraries generated from multiple sources for the targeted analysis of DIA
- Dr. Roland Bruderer: High throughput, single shot plasma proteome profiling on a robust capillary flow setup
- Dr. Jan Muntel: Reproducible In-depth Proteome Analysis of Formalin-Fixed Paraffin-Embedded Tissues by Data Independent Acquisition Method
We look forward to seeing you in Dublin.