This year the ASMS conference is especially exciting for Biognosys as we are launching a spectral library free DIA workflow called directDIA™.
Please join us to learn more about directDIA™ at the ASMS events we have prepared for you.
Biognosys User Workshop
When: Sunday June 4th, 1–4 PM
Where: Westin Hotel Indianapolis, room Grand 3
- From DDA to DIA: A comparative approach. Christian D Kelstrup, University of Copenhagen
- Pulsar: A very fast search engine for spectral library generation and directDIA™ analysis. Lynn Verbeke, Biognosys
- Absolute quantification of the human plasma proteome by using stable-isotope-standard peptides in different data-independent-acquisition analysis workflows. Florian Marty, Biognosys
Biognosys Breakfast Seminar
When: June 6th, 7 AM
Where: Indiana Convention Center, room 130
- A new era in proteomics begins now. Lukas Reiter, Florian Marty, Biognosys
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Both our ASMS2017 events are currently fully booked. As some additional places might be available later we invite you to sign up for the waiting list.
To learn more about Biognosys New product releases please visits our both (booth # 507) in the exhibit hall or stop by any of our R&D’s team posters and oral presentation:
- Roland Bruderer MP040,
- Lynn Verbeke MP330
- Tejas Gandhi WP080
- Oliver Bernhardt WP313
- Lukas Reiter WOA at 9.30AM in Hall D
We look forward to meeting you in Indianapolis.